VA loans can either be fixed-rate or variable-rate (also known as adjustable-rate). Since they are backed by the VA, you may qualify for fast approval and a hassle-free loan, even with less-than-perfect credit.
With a VA loan, you may be able to refinance up to 100% of your home or buy a new home with now down payment. On top of that, you may not ever have to pay monthly insurance (PMI).
What Are the Benefits of a VA Loan?
For those who qualify for a VA mortgage loan, there are many perks and benefits that can make the home buying process monumentally easier. These benefits include:
- Flexible options: VA loans have 30, 20, and 15-year fixed rate and 5-year variable rate loans available, as well as jumbo VA loans
- You will be able to refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
- For veterans who currently have a VA loan, you will be able to refinance with a reduced funding fee and flexible documentation requirements through VA Streamline Refinance
- Buying a home with no money down (primary home)
- No monthly private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Pay off your mortgage any time without worrying about prepayment penalties
VA loans provide flexible options that make home purchasing easy for active members, veterans, and their families.
At Austin Capital Mortgage, our goal is to ensure that our customers are knowledgeable about and comfortable with the home loan process. That’s why we provide information that helps you choose the loan that is right for you.
Looking to get started with a VA loan or not sure if you qualify? Austin Capital Mortgage is here to help. Get in touch with us today!
Why Work with Austin Capital Mortgage?
At Austin Capital Mortgage, we take pride in our legacy. For 20 years running, we’ve been ranked in the top 25 lenders in Central Texas. Whether you’re a first time home buyer, looking to buy a secondary property, or even a real estate professional, we are honored that you are trusting us. Our ability to navigate complex deals with confidence and ease has earned us our reputation as a mortgage lender, and we promise to continue to provide the same high-quality service for many years to come. Austin Capital Mortgage will:
- Put you, your needs, and your unique situation first.
- Offer some of the most competitive rates in the industry.
- Close fast – in fact, most of our loans close in 30 days or less!
- Offer our valued clients numerous types of loans, making it certain that we will find the ideal loan for you.
**Austin Capital Mortgage is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.